comment posts from beautiful music lovers






 When I lived in the Philadelphia area, I used to listen to WWSH. I thought it was one of the most gracefully programmed beautiful music stations I'd ever heard. When I moved to New York, I was surprised at the low quality of top rated WPAT, and the schlockiness of WVNJ. No where near the quality of WWSH. WRFM did sound good, but their morning guy talked a blue streak. I'll share your station with others who like this music. Keep up the great work.

 What a great station! Please continue to play easy listening instrumentals. Other stations play mostly vocals. I much prefer intrumentals. Nelson Riddle is the greatest! And thanks for bringing back this genre of music. I used to listen to some FM radio stations in Ontario in the 1980's that played instrumentals. No one else seems to play this kind of music anymore. Now I have your station in my Favorites list.

 I've lived in the Greater Philadelphia area since 1971. I really miss the wonderful music that used to be played on WDVR, WWSH, WPBS, WFPG, and WJBR. I will always love this music. Thanks for bringing it back. For the time being, I can only listen on my home PC. Maybe someday technology will permit me to listen in my car and at work. (I can't listen at work now--the tech geeks are afraid I will use up their precious bandwidth.) Thanks for the memories. I'll be listening.

 I just got a new pair of Harmon-Kardon SoundSticksII & also just discovered Beautifulinstrumentals radio. Been listening (on & off) most of the day & this is a real pleasure. I've most of this same music on many reel-to-reel tapes, so It's like playing my own collection of favorite sounds. I can let my monitor go to sleep & keep the music playing via iTunes & be real relaxed. Kudos to whoever put this together.

 I enjoy listening to your station at work. It’s very pleasant; conducive to helping me concentrate as well as drowning out the noise from the other staff conversations. Thanks for the energy that you have put into this project.

A California listener. I've been listening for about 6 months now and just came upon your station. Not only do I love it, but I love the voice of the 'announcer'. I was confused for a minute and thougth I was listening to that fabulous station out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Your selection of music is fantastic - Thanks for being on.

Just found your great station today and I will be listening from now on. I have heard music from my favorite artists that I never heard them play before. [Radio station original transcriptions and library archives plus new CD releases of old selections.]

What a great station - I have made your station My Favorite. ...

(a listener in Ohio) Just wanted to say I enjoy your station very much. Listening to it after a hard day at work or before sleep is very soothing and comforting. It truly made me want to go out and buy the music from these talented musicians. Thx for the 32 MP3Pro speed since I have dial-up only. - F, in NY

 I'm from Brazil. Your selection is astounding! I will return to your radio often. I hope you can survive the new regulations. I can do little from Brazil, but strongly believe good taste like yours can make this world better....Carlos

playlist

    radiobox player

    Total Pageviews

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *