comments from listeners to beautifulinstrumentals.com




Found your station quite by accident when searching for a "beautiful music station" that would allow me to listen without playing disturbing "big band" or nostalgia music. There are other beautiful music format stations but none have the special touch yours has. I think when you use the word "quiet" it says it all. Easy listening has become a label that is applied indiscriminately to various types of music including "soft rock". When I found your station, and heard how tasteful and "pure" your brand of easy listening is, I immediately knew I had found a station programmed by someone who knew what they were doing. When I go to sleep, I have your station on, and when I wake up, it's there as I hit the snooze button, and there's nary a shift in the continuity. To me, listening to a format such as this, and having a cut that is harsh or not melodic, totally ruins the mood for me. Many of the artists you play have produced cuts that were of that category, and the difference between your station, and others, is that you recognize the difference and eliminate them from airplay. Indeed, kudos to you!

playlist

    radiobox player

    Total Pageviews

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *