Soothing instrumentals pleasant to listen during night - a listener in INDIA

Beautiful radio....good keep it up - from joseph in south africa

You have magnificent radio...congratulations!!! - Ítalo M. Mendes, Rio Pomba - MG - BRASIL

This [BEAUTIFULinstrumentals] is fantastic ! I am 60. I must say all your evergreen music and clarity of sound makes it a great location to visit again and again...

This music station [BEAUTIFULinstrumentals.com] is a big favorite in my office. Everyone loves it.

I like your station very much! - Maciek, Cracow, Poland, Europe

Good to hear lots of old favorites in instrumental format. Thanks so much!

Hi,Roberto, I am listening you everyday, in Brasil. A long life to you... Wonderful radio...- Ítalo.

Hi from the Philippines! Thank God you exist! Great listening as I read, study, and relax! (since it's always right that one shouldn't listen to music w/lyrics as one reads since you really won't remember and understand what you're reading) :-) More power! -Mitch Sent from my iPod

Your music is soooo relaxing. This truly my favorite music station. Sent from my iPad - RK

playlist

    radiobox player

    Total Pageviews

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *