I discovered this station 3 days ago and enjoying the music very much; will send my VIP subscription soon; been telling my friends about it. - Beautiful Instrumentals listener

Excellent music to review manuscripts and conduct research by... soothes the nerves! thanks - Gary

Hello, I'm listening to your music from Chile, South America. It relaxes me on my job and helps me enjoy it more. Thanks. Bye. - J

I'm listening to many of my favorite selections that were played on KUMU-1500AM here on Maui back in the 1970's and '80's. I'm also hearing better quality (more Hi-Fi sound) on your stream station. Quality sound that I did not get on my AM radio. Mahalo to you. - KKING in Wailuku [Ed's note: Your programmer worked at that station in the late '70's to Mid '90s. Music was prepared by Colin J Sharp in the early years then by FM 100 and Bonneville services. Before the station was sold in the late 1990's the music was locally programmed by George Rudolph.]

What a beautiful station. I sure do love this music. It's the prettiest of all. Keep up the good work all year thru. Merry Christmas! - dw.

Muchas gracias por tan hermosa musica. Disfruto esccuchandolas cuando pinto.- Adelante!!! Felicitaciones - Marta in Argentina
These day I got e-mail from Live365. I am very happy I will be VIP for 12 monts(as Gift) Thank You!Beautiful instrumentals help to exist! DrG in Latvia

Thet is Music of my youth, when people were much humane. With regard and gratitude- Your admirer from long distance- LATVIA. Dr.Gunars.
This is exactly what I've been looking for. You sound like the old "Beautiful Music" stations from the 60's and 70's. Wonderful! - DC

BEAUTIFUL INSTRUMENTALS . COM you are the best by far! -- B. P.

playlist

    radiobox player

    Total Pageviews

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *