"Thanks so much for Beautiful Instrumentals. I wish there were more stations playing your music. I truly enjoy these beautiful songs".

Hello, Almost like being right there listening to all those great orchestras on my now defunct local easy listening radio station. Just a quick note to say thanks for the awesome station. I can listen to these old favorites all day long. Keep them coming - I'll be listening. Kevin from Ohio

Just wanted to let you know that your Beautiful Instrumentals (beautiful indeed), thanks to live365, reaches us here in Nagasaki Japan and has become our first station of choice....Tim

..."the best music I ever hear[d], please keep it up and congratulations....JORGE

Thanks for the great music. [on Beautiful Instrumentals.com] So refreshing and enjoyable compared to what is being played now days on the air as "music". Keep up the fine programing, and again thanks. Bob, TX

Love your music. It helps me get thru the work day! Thank you for finding music that de-stresses and relaxes. MC West (Listens to BEAUTIFULinstrumentals

Great music selections, you are the best!! Thanks again for your great programming. Bob E. El Paso TX

~ I'm soooo happy I found your station. I love the music you play!

Keep up the beautiful instrumentals! from a listener in northern NY - Karen

My name is Phill and I am 47 years old. I live in Pennsylvania and I am an avid fan of Easy Listening music. I discovered your Live365.com [BEAUTIFULinstrumentals] station an hour ago and was quite impressed with the music I heard. To be specific, I heard music from the 70s & 80s. I have a real fondness for older Easy Listening music. (Easy Listening Oldies as I would call this music) I find it rather difficult to find certain Easy Listening standards I heard at one time. Maybe, in the near future I could ask the group about finding these standards. For now, I will just make a connection with the group and introduce myself as an avid fan....Thank You for this great station!!!

playlist

    radiobox player

    Total Pageviews

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *