I love the music this radio station plays. Makes me relax so much... 'L'

Thanks. Your music is enjoyable

Love your music! What is your URL so I can enter it as a radio favorite in iTunes (easier than signing into Live 365)? I stream your station out to our patio when I use our pool. Hott here (110 F). Have a great day!-BM,Arizona

My name is Phill and I am 47 years old. I live in Pennsylvania and I am an avid fan of Easy Listening music. I discovered your Live365.com station an hour ago and was quite impressed with the music I heard. To be specific, I heard music from the 70s & 80s. I have a real fondness for older Easy Listening music. (Easy Listening Oldies as I would call this music) I find it rather difficult to find certain Easy Listening standards I heard at one time. Thank You for this great station!!!

hello, I ENJOY [BeautifulInstrumentals.com] ALL DAY ....CONGRATULATIONs

I love your station. I listen all the time! Can you play Henry Mancini Romeo & Juliet? Thanks! [Yes indeed, It is in the playlist]

desde que mi hija me recomendo esta estacion no he dejado de escichar esta musica ya que es para mi lo maximo en instrumentales . GRACIAS

I know I've written before ... but ... just came in from working all day in the woods. Supper's cooking, and the woodstove is flickering with its first lighting of the year. What finished all off was Caravelli "Call You" streaming into our living room.Thanks for always giving us great atmosphere!...Tim

Just a quick note to thank you for your great station. The first thing I do when I come to my office in the morning is tune in. The last thing I do before I leave in the afternoon, is tune out. Your wonderful selections keep me calm and relaxed all day. Best station on the web and the best reason to subscribe to Radio 365. Many thanks again. - Lew in Salt Lake City, UT

I Love Your Music... makes me dream and return to the past when I was young & reminds me when I was a girl... thanks. [a listener in Mexico]

playlist

    radiobox player

    Total Pageviews

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *