Fan from England comments on our beautiful instrumentals

BeautifulInstrumentals.com is by far the very best radio station of it's type ever and I have tried a few. Every track without exception is "my kind of music" - and REAL music too. Even the announcements are relaxing!! I just love it. So much in fact it is on in my house every day all day long and often from morning till late at night. I am wondering if there are any plans to substantially increase the library in the near future. I am listening in England. Many thanks, (JR)

REPLY: Yes early next year we will go to a larger vault for our playlist which will be four times larger. Expect to hear around 10,000 selections in 2018... following our Christmas week of holiday music planned for later this year.

playlist

    radiobox player

    Total Pageviews

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *