Guatemala listener reception report

I was born and live in Guatemala City. I lived in New York City for three years and came back about 45 years ago. I believe your station plays the right music I have always enjoyed. There is a problem with your station; for some reason at times the music breaks and the smoothness is lost. I don´t know if you can do something about it. I hope you can. Anyhow, I feel happy listening to you guys thousands of miles away. Thank You!!! Oh! By the way, I´m 73 (seventy three) years old but feeling, looking and acting as if I were 50 something or 60 at the upmost!!! Like · Reply: · Oct 6, 2015 May we suggest you speak with your Internet service provider. This may be a problem with their delivery of our signal to you. Also when using your computer you may interrupt the stream when importing other sources. Hope this helps...continue to listen and thanks.

playlist

    radiobox player

    Total Pageviews

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *