UK shutting down free market radio from other countries.

Hello how are you??? I am so glad I found you yesterday.... MUSIC CHOICE DISABLED THIER WMA STREAMS and they have the only easy listening stream I like! (70s style -- NO VOCALS) Now I have found you guys and NO VOCALS -- THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! Your friend, Donny :) PS- Do you know the direct link to listen w/o any commericals??
REPLY: You can become a VIP without commercials by clicking the 'subscribe' link on our webpage..... UK is demanding copyright fees from streamers in the rest of the free world... so I don't know how long we will be heard in the UK. We pay a lot of money to the USA copyright office. If we have to pay every other country too we will be out of the music streaming business.
- Roberto

playlist

    radiobox player

    Total Pageviews

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *