Some of your melodies are heartbreakingly beautiful. You played the theme from 'To Kill A Mockingbird' and I just stopped working to listen more intently. God bless you and thank you. --- Janis in Wyoming.

Beautiful Instrumentals is like nothing else out there.....and oh! how it calms me! Thank you! Karen in New York state

Excellent choices. Everyone of the pieces were thoroughly relaxing and soothing. [We play a bright one now and then]

This is my favorite radio station. "K" in Brantford, Ontario Canada

I think I may have "died" and gone to heaven. Thanks for a way to listen to the stuff I've loved since I was a kid.

Hi from the UK Enjoying the music On live 365..Ed listens to BEAUTIFUL instrumentals

Great music, I'm enjoying it. Yours, Mr eddie - Manchester, England

Very relaxing and mello...I appreciate your station and will listen often! - E B

Thanks for the most relaxing music of all. u r batting a thousand in my listening to your music. give u a big ten for score - PEP

Like your station very much, I wonder if you have Paul Mauriat " La Decadanse " and all those tracks in that particular album. THX

playlist

    radiobox player

    Total Pageviews

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *